Wednesday 27 January 2010

Lindsay - Part 2

What happened between me and Lindsay was never really able to get off the ground because I was still getting over Sarah (see other entries) and Lindsay was still getting over her ex.

Neither of us said this to the other at the time because, you don't sometimes. The problem this seemed to throw up was that we never really got round to deciding if we were a couple or not. I don't like the term fuck buddies so I don't use it but maybe that's what we were.

Anyway Lindsay was great in many ways but one of those people you briefly date, both of you knowing that it's not really going anywhere and you're both having fun while waiting for something a bit more substantial.

Of course, it's hard to know things like this and sometimes you're proved wrong, but not with Lindsay and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment