Thursday 1 October 2009

Sophie - Part 2

I was after this girl called Sarah who was a new arrival in the halls of residence. She told me that she was going to a drum and bass night with her flatmates at a club in the city centre. I got together a group of my mates and we all went for the night.

I got more pissed than I should have and chewed Sarah's ear off badly (my prowess hadn't much improved since Shauna or Julie). I think I blew it with Sarah that night but we later became close friends.

We were all seated around the one table and I had some good chats with Sophie. Mostly about how we had very different senses of humour but that itself made us both laugh.

A few days later I met her on the lawn at halls and she said she was feeling sick and homesick. She was thinking of leaving. I didn't like this so I called by her flat a few times that week to cheer her up.

That was the start of us hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment