Tuesday 27 October 2009

Sophie - Part 3

Sophie and I were pretty competative. We were both pretty studious but at the same time sporty. For some reason we decided to wrestle one day. I thought this would be fun and playful but as it turned out Sophie was pretty technical and fast.

I found after a few minutes that I was getting slapped silly by her. I remember thinking that I needed to pin her just to show her who was better. I pounced on her, grabbing her by the shoulders and pushing hard. My shoulders touched the bed and Sophie loomed over me, giggling.

I struggled and struggled but just couldn't manage to get myself free. Sophie let go of my shoulders, and pinned me down with one knee on my shoulder.

She sat there with her hands on her hips, giggling and shaking her head and saying "just give up."

I didn't have a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment