Monday 28 September 2009

Julie - Part 2

Rather than give you all the ex-girlfriends at once, then the next parts all at once I've decided to stagger it for you. So here's the next part of what happened with Julie.

Julie and I have never shared any classes up to this point. Just before she starts dating my friend Peter we were put into the same maths class. We didn't speak much, mostly because we'd one of those teachers who pissed himself with rage everytime someone opened their mouths to talk about anything other than pythagoras' theorem.

So Julie and I didn't say much apart from the occasional "what page are we supposed to be on?" and I think I once lent her a rubber (no sexual reference intended).

It wasn't until she started going out with Peter that we actually began to interact outside of class and after the formality of "we're in the same maths class," we didn't have much to talk about.

Julie and I could get on fine but she did think I was a bad influence on him. I felt Peter was being very fake around her. If he'd changed that would have been alright but once she was out of site he went back to being the same old Peter (lots of swearing, shit jokes about people we didn't like etc).

I thought I should try to get on with her because I didn't like people feeling uneasy everytime we hung out. So we became friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment