Wednesday 9 September 2009

Julie - Part 1

First off this blog is intended to get a few things off my chest. I'll speak frankly about some of my ex-girlfriends and why the relationships didn't work out. I might not be the kindest to my exes but I won't be the kindest to myself either.

With that in mind let's start with one of my exes slap bang in the middle - Julie.

Julie was a high school relationship that you'll soon hear didn't make the distance.

I'd known Julie around high-school for a while before we started dating. I say a while but it was more like a few years. Anyway when we started hanging out in the same social group she was not long off dating a friend of mine called Peter. Me and Julie didn't hit it off to begin with. At least not then, we were very indifferent to each other for a few years, it was only when we were in the same social group that we didn't get on with each other.

I'll tell you more about what happened next another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment