Wednesday 2 December 2009

Shauna - Part 2

Shauna had some friends that I saw more than I saw her. Two of them kept telling me that I should ask her out. I took her number off one of them but I had exams so I told her friends that I would call her but I needed to pass my exams (GCSEs so I didn't want any distractions - we were told they were more important than they turned out to be, so I didn't know any better).

I would go for coffee everyday in town after revising and I'd always bump into them, because they were just leaving school then they had the impression that I just hung out there all day. Shauna heard about this and thought I was avoiding her.

After my exams and after a long phonecall which involved ironing out any creases in her thinking about the situation we agreed to meet up for a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment