Saturday 5 December 2009

Julie - Part 3

It wasn't just me, Julie and her boyfriend. There was a whole gang of us who hung out. Everyone was a bit divided on what they thought about the relationship. One guy thought they were shagging away, another thought that she was stuck up and would have bats flying out of her fanny if you ever got her knickers off (his words).

Me I thought they weren't and that was the reason for their rowing a lot. He was a real dick to her one night and stormed off. She sat there crying and I went over to console her. She started saying to me "I wish he was you," over and over, but she was drunk and upset so I didn't read anything into it.

Looking at her sitting there crying I realised that I'd been pretty hard on her and it was a jealous thing. With her going out with him, I didn't get to hang out with him so much. Now I wasn't so sure after seeing what a dick he could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment